Welcome to WHS Band
Upcoming events and info
- Please be sure you have access to your Charms Account. You can visit the tab under parent/student info for more info. Visit www.charmsoffice.com Login as parent, school code is willishsband and your password will be your child's school number. You may also download the App to your smartphone: Charms Blue. If you have questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the summer calendar.
- BAND DUES- Every student participating in the WHS Band is required to participate with a $325 annual fee. This fee helps cover in part, the costs of marching season, clinicians, contest fees, etc. Some students who use a school owned instrument contribute a $50 annual fee for maintenance. Percussionists contribute an annual fee of $200. We ask that when you add your fees, you divide them into TWO equal payments due as noted in the registration packet. You may submit cash or check in an envelope with your student’s name written on it to your band director. They will in turn place it in a locked box checked by our board regularly. We will credit their Charms account. Other forms of payment are also available including PayPal, debit or credit card through Square. Note: There are fundraising opportunities throughout the year. Visit the Fundraiser tab for details. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.
- GEAR- Your student will need appropriate gear/equipment as he/she participates in the band. We have partnered with a local business, Fully Promoted, formerly EMBROIDME, to fulfill these orders. Please keep in mind that our band directors are not in charge of ordering your equipment and/or fulfilling your orders. It is the parents' responsibility to acquire gear. Please prepare in advance and order your gear. Visit the online store at http://williswildkatband.logoshop.com
- Please download/print a copy of the full calendar at the bottom.
2018-2019 Willis HS Summer Band Schedule
Click the documents below to download the most recent summer calendar.